Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

LOL

This is hilarious

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

YESS

Hilarious, I loved the first episode, and I remember I watched the second and didn't find it as funny because there weren't as many outbursts, but you've nailed it on the third one..

This is funny!

But that ending was so sad, I was just watching my screen thinking "wait.... this is serious.. wait.. no... this can't be the end :'( " and then "how da hell did i get down he-" "AAGHH"

LMAO.

Superhero Slayers 4 Superhero Slayers 4

wow

This was executed brilliantly

nvm about the animation - you have a greater skill than that, I was actually completely engaged from start to finish, I forgot I was even watching "just" a flash animation.

The directing was excellent, the editing was perfect - in fact I have to stop myself there - I'm rating this as if it was a movie - THATS how good it is.

Your ability to story tell and visualise these things is flawless (let alone executing them) you have a great talent, you should look into directing animations or films. Yes - I said Directing, not producing or editing, but actually directing. (I'm doing a degree in Film Production so I have a little bit of an idea of where you can be heading)

Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

too many glitches

I would've found it more entertaining if peeman didn't keep getting stuck and getting shot.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

that was sad =[

im depressed now =[ i only had the girl from the start at the end and she was just crying =[

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

yay cat ^_^

i got so fat on level 13 that i couldnt get into the boxes so i had to reset the level lmao

Hero On The Horizon Hero On The Horizon

=] very cool!

RichardBatchelor responds:

Cheers dude, 1st draft at the moment, currently working on the 2nd draft :)

Hollywood Hearts Hollywood Hearts

so coooool

With Great Power (cover) With Great Power (cover)

Nice cover :) welcome to newgrounds

Lady Chun-Li Lady Chun-Li

Excellent

The cinematography in the picture is brilliant. Welldone on the lighting.

Shark Eater Shark Eater

Incredibly beautiful

That is incredibly good, how you managed to get the underwater look is beyond me..

Alone in the Wind Alone in the Wind

nice

being 15 has nothing to do with your creativity, if anything you are more creative as a young mind.

The only thing that changes with age (if you keep up with it) is your skill.

You can get rid of that line in the middle with some photoshop manipulation btw, smudge tool perhaps, and clone tool.. and patch tool.. all useful

anyway... nice work =]