Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

too many glitches

I would've found it more entertaining if peeman didn't keep getting stuck and getting shot.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

that was sad =[

im depressed now =[ i only had the girl from the start at the end and she was just crying =[

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

yay cat ^_^

i got so fat on level 13 that i couldnt get into the boxes so i had to reset the level lmao

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

very very very impressive flash game!

and i love the concept that you can copy and paste your songs to other people through the code. wicked.

here is my song:

(Serenity)df-ccz-caC-gaD-gaJ-gaJ-ecJ-
aaD-gaH-gaD-gaH-ccF-acF-aaC-gaD-gaJ-g aJ-ecJ-aaD-gaH-gaD-gaH-ccF-acF-adt-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Z-Q,!!-cgz-cbS-cau-cbg-cab-cbS-
cau-cbg-cab-ceA-cjv-ciR-cjv-ceA-cjv-c iR-cjZ-cbS-cau-cbg-cab-cbS-cau-cbg-ca b-ceA-cjv-ciR-cjv-ceA-cjv-ciR-cjZ-Z-Z -Z-Z-Z-U,ak-gbo-cao-caO-cab-cbo-cao-c aO-cab-cdc-cbp-cbR-cep-cdc-cbp-cbR-ce p-cbo-cao-caO-cab-cbo-cao-caO-cab-cdc -cbp-cbR-cep-cdc-cbp-cbR-cep-cbw-Z-Z-
Z-Z-Z-Q,if-gnV-cnV-cnL-cnL-cnW-cnW-cn e-cnk-cmz-cmz-cnS-cnS-cmz-cmz-cmz-cmz -cnV-cnV-cnL-cnL-cnW-cnW-cne-cnk-cmz-
cmz-cnS-cnS-cmz-cmz-cmz-cmz-c!!-Z-Z-Z -Z-Z-Q

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

coool

great game

I think the thing that made me smile the most was your game over screen =3

I think thats the best game over screen ever, makes you happy about the time you just wasted lol =]

Cubic Disturbance Cubic Disturbance

brilliant

brilliant original new idea for a game, excellent game play, maybe a bit tedious and boring and some parts. - lots of errors in the game (everyone has already said) like objects falling before clicing start.

This game has a lot of potential - 5/5 for the original idea and nice amount of levels and interesting gameplay

7/10 for review due to the game glitches and repetition.

ideas: try incorporating different objectives? new tools? (other then the bomb)

welldone! :)

Castle Run Castle Run

lovely

lovely little game

Best Friends Forever 2 Best Friends Forever 2

good?

it was a good game, had a nice simple concept

however, the characters moved fairly slowly, the game was getting boring because the pace was so slow..

next game you make, work on the speed and the pace

The C word The C word

...

"by: Firebutt223
date: 21 minutes ago

That was, without a doubt, the most fucked up game I have ever played.
Props all 'round."

quoted.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

great simple game

its a wicked little game and good music, sorry for being lazy and not checking myself but where can i download the track?

okay pros: excellent little game, nice graphics etc etc everything is good

the only con: the animation of him running.. please for the second game, animate his running a little better, this loop didn't look too good cuz his leg doesnt move all the way forward so it hardly looks like hese running super fast let alone running.. normally .. lmao

welldone good game though!

Maxwelldoggums responds:

Haha, I'll work on the animation. As for the music, You can download it from Envy in the audio portal, the song is called

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Thanks for reviewing!