Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

LOL

This is hilarious

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

YESS

Hilarious, I loved the first episode, and I remember I watched the second and didn't find it as funny because there weren't as many outbursts, but you've nailed it on the third one..

This is funny!

But that ending was so sad, I was just watching my screen thinking "wait.... this is serious.. wait.. no... this can't be the end :'( " and then "how da hell did i get down he-" "AAGHH"

LMAO.

Superhero Slayers 4 Superhero Slayers 4

wow

This was executed brilliantly

nvm about the animation - you have a greater skill than that, I was actually completely engaged from start to finish, I forgot I was even watching "just" a flash animation.

The directing was excellent, the editing was perfect - in fact I have to stop myself there - I'm rating this as if it was a movie - THATS how good it is.

Your ability to story tell and visualise these things is flawless (let alone executing them) you have a great talent, you should look into directing animations or films. Yes - I said Directing, not producing or editing, but actually directing. (I'm doing a degree in Film Production so I have a little bit of an idea of where you can be heading)

Lazer Cat Episode 1 Lazer Cat Episode 1

er oh

er oh .. oh my god.. its laser cat *faints*

LMAO I loved it.

Chest Pimples Chest Pimples

AGHAGHA

THAT PICTURE AT THE END WAS REALLY NOT NECESSARY!

i screamed =[

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

I like it but

I think the first was way funnier

It needed some more of Satan flipping out into scary mode. I was waiting for it through the whole episode and it didn't happen.

It was hilarious when he went all demonic in the first episode

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

haha

i love this, so cute

The Moon Planet The Moon Planet

short and sweet

nice

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

LOL!

That made me laugh in the strangest way ever, it was like a "WTF! " kind of laugh lmfao, it was hilarious. Seriously wtf, but I love it :|

Hope to see more ! =D

But what about girlchan? are you not making more? I loved girlchan!!!

The Playground Song The Playground Song

ROFL

I did not see that coming, the opening was so long that I thought it was just gonna be a "cute" unamusing song... and then OH S*** LMAOOO

excellent. brilliant. great timing